Perfect by Cecelia Ahern
- Finally read the fantastic follow up to Flawed. Read my review of the series here.
36 Questions That Changed My Mind About You by Vicki Grant
- So so sweet! Read my review here.
Take Three Girls by Cath Crowley, Fiona Wood and Simmone Howell
- A fantastic YA read all about friendship, stay tuned for my review!
The Start of Me And You by Emery Lord
- Another sweet, contemporary YA book. Read my review here.
Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Loved this book! Stay tuned for a review.
The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
- The perfect Christmas read!
After my huge book haul in Brisbane during September I was actually really good with my book spending!
The only book I actually purchased was the Illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I received the illustrated edition of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and two adult Enid Blyton books; Five at the Office Christmas Party and Five Go Down Under.
I was lucky enough to receive a few books from publishers:
#single – all your favourite hilarious #TinderTuesday
The Diary of A Bookseller by Shaun Bythell – Goodreads
My Side of The Diamond by Sally Gardener – Goodreads
Refuge Boy by Benjamin Zephaniah – Goodreads
Rain Fall for Ella West – Goodreads