I love doing Top Ten Tuesday from The Broke and The Bookish! This week it’s all about our favourite covers. So here are mine:
- What We Left Behind by Robin Talley
This has got to be the most beautiful book I own. The colours are just stunning! A complete cover buy, even though the story does sound amazing.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Screenplay by J.K Rowling
Well, you’ve seen it. The gold design is so gorgeous to look at, I was so excited when the cover was revealed!
3. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
I love the design on this cover because it’s so pretty and feminine.
4. Remind Me How This Ends by Gabrielle Tozer
A new favourite, the flower petals are so pretty. This book now has one of my favourite spines too. Can’t wait to read it!
5. The Alchemist by Paul Coelho
When I actually read this book, I’d borrowed it and the cover was pretty average. I was so happy to buy this pretty copy!
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by J.K Rowling (Spanish Edition)
I searched so hard for this one when I was in Mexico, and I just love it! I’m definitely going to keep Harry Potter cover collecting.
7. Illuminae by Amie Kauffman and Jay Kristoff
This colours in this cover look incredible and I’ve always liked the design, reflects the layout of the book so well.
8. You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane
Such a colourful, fun cover! I just love the way the title
is layed out.
9. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
So cool. This cover is just so cool. I love all of Rainbow Rowell’s covers, but this is my favourite.
- The Marble Collector by Cecelia Ahern
Again, I love all of Cecelia Ahern’s covers! This type of cover from some ofher recent books is so pretty.
What’s your favourite cover?