Ah the great struggle for all bookworms, the never ending to be read pile.
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Um, I kind of don’t. I have books on my bookshelves which I haven’t read, but they’re all mixed in with the others. Then there is all the random ones which I add to my Goodreads want to read shelf.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
Print. I’ve only ever read maybe two ebooks before in my life on my phone. I’m a real books girl.
3. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
When I first got Goodreads, I added so many books to my TBR shelf that I barely had any interest in reading. I have wanted to read all the Anne of Green Gables series since I was a kid, yet I’ve only read the first two. So I guess the rest of the series has been on my TBR for almost a decade.
4. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
Remind Me How This Ends by Gabrielle Tozer. It’s at the top of my list!
5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
What We Left Behind by Robin Talley. Probably the most beautiful book I own.
6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire. I own a copy and have been told that I’d like it, but I have no plans.
7. An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For
Domina by L.S. Hilton. I have been so excited for this one since I read Maestra last year.
8. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Real late to that party.
9. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham. I hear you everyone! I’ll get there.
10. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern. Flawed was just so good I’ve been so excited. I will read it as soon as I can!
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
107. I’ll never read soooo many of them.