- “So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way” – A Book That Surprised You
Flawed by Cecelia Ahern surprised me. I knew a bit of what the book was about, but when I started reading it I thought it was so interesting. But the reason it surprised me, was I felt like they got into the story really fast! I was worried how the rest of the book would go, since I thought the main event had already happened. Then I read on, and as the story developed I realized, what I thought was the story wasn’t the story at all.
- Chandler – A Book Which Had You On The Floor Laughing
A recent one, but Anna Kendrick’s book really had me laughing out loud. Reading books by funny people is almost an easy answer, but the same thing happened with Ellen DeGeneres’ Seriously, I’m Kidding and Kunal Nayyar’s Yes, My Accent Is Real.
- Monica – A Book That You Never Want Damaged Or Broken
Honestly, all of them. I have audibly squealed in the past when pages have torn or bent. But, I am definitely more protective of my Harry Potter collection. Including paperback, hardback, Fantastic Beasts textbook and screenplay, Quidditch through the Ages, Beedle the Bard and Cursed Child.
- Joey – A Book That You Love And Want To Become A Movie
I hate to say it, but of John Greens books that have been turned into movies, I think they picked wrong! I love The Fault In Our Stars and Paper Towns, but I think that An Abundance of Katherines would make a great movie!
- Phoebe – A Book That Had Bad Reviews But You Loved
For this one, I’m picking Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I suppose I could say that this script had some bad reviews but I really loved reading this extra story. I think that some fans expectations got the better of them when reading this script.
- Ross – A Book That You Can’t Decide Whether You Love It Or Hate It
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I really enjoyed this series, and the third installment was still so great! I loved the way the story continued, but man I felt betrayed by the ending. Just really don’t like the ending.
- Rachel – A Character That Had Major Character Development
I think I’m gonna say Katniss from The Hunger Games trilogy. When we first meet her, she’s so closed off, and even though she does many illegal things, almost scared. Through the series she lets herself feel and tries to open up her emotions. Also as the Mockingjay, she becomes so brave fighting for what she believes in.
- Central Perk – A Book You Go To When You’re Bored
My last few rereads when I want something familiar or bored, have been Rainbow Rowell. Fangirl is one of my perfect pick me up books.
- Gunther – A Book You Always Hear About And Never Buy
The Lunar Chronicles series. I have heard so much about them and I am interested in reading the series, but their popularity intimidates me. I’ve added Cinder to my shopping cart so many times, thought about borrowing a copy, but still have never read the series.
- “Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, What Are They Feeding You?” – A Book That Has A Nice Smell
All of them!
- “How You Doin’?” – A Book Character That You Love So Much
Peeta Mellark. He is really my favourite character. I love his relationship with Katniss, I love everything he does for her, I love Josh Hutcherson. He’s the best.
- We Were On A Break – A Book You Stopped Reading For Some Reason
Illuminae… Science Fiction is not exactly my forte and the layout/writing style of this book, while incredibly awesome, was hard to follow sometimes. I had to take a bit of a break, but I did love it! Just tiring at times, I hope I’m used to it by the time I get around to reading Gemina.